Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Corporate Syndicalism

While things started happening really fast, a pattern emerged. I vaguely remembered reading about what I was seeing. Soon others started seeing the same echoes. I searched out the scientific name of the creature we were witnessing. We all know it by other names, but these names are colored by misinformation. Even lies about our own past. Instead of using labels from the 1930's and 40's I looked to the current Political Science name. Corporate Syndicalism. Wikipedia describes Corporate Syndicalism as Corporatism and the Encylopaedia Britannica lists it as Syndicalism. I never believed David D. Roberts book entitled The Syndicalist Tradition and Italian Fascism would be relevant to my nation. Neither did I want to see the techniques described by Wilhelm Reich in The Mass Psychology Of Fascism being used by people governing America.

In the Red States, the constitution, rights, statutes, rules and ethics are meaningless. The government and corporations can do no wrong.

No comments: